Rishika Nag (Actress) Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Biography & More
Rishka Nag is a professional Indian model and actress. She debuted on TV on MTV’s show Dating in the Dark Season 1.
She has also worked in many TV serials and commercials. Her performance in reality shows earned her a huge fan base. She came into the limelight with the show Kawach 2.
Rishika Nag Early Life
She was born on 27th September 1998 in New Delhi to a Hindu Family. Her mother is Soheli Nag.
She was brought up in Mumbai and did her schooling in Mumbai itself. She graduated from Bhawanipur Education Society College. She started modeling in her college days.
Rishika Nag Education
Rishika Nag Physical Stats
Rishika Nag Career
She started her professional career with modeling and also participated in many beauty pageants.
Her major event was Indian Diva 2017 and was also part of Calcutta Fresh Time Face in the same year.
She made her professional television debut as a contestant in MTV Dating show Dark season 1. Later she has been part of many TV shows and commercials.
She is famous for her role as Ranjana, the friend of a female lead in the show Kawach 2.
Ekta Kapoor also offered her a part in Ragini MMS 2, which was released in the year 2019. She also did a remarkable job in the supernatural show Daayan.
Salary & Net Worth
Social Media Accounts
Some Unknown Facts About Rishika Nag
- She was 1st runner-up in The Diva Kolkata 2017.
- She was also part of the Gen Next’15 Fashion Show.
- She was born and brought up in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- She is a book lover and her favorite writer is Paulo Coelho.
- She is famous for her appearance on Kavach Kaali Shaktiyon Se.
- She is a trained dancer and also learned Egyptian Classical dance.
- She made her professional television debut with the MTV show Dating in the Dark Season 1.
This is Payal Sharma. I am very passionate about entertainment writings, I love to watch new movies, Series and want to keep myself always updated in my writeups. You will enjoy my articles as everything is my own expression. Keep Reading cmriindia.org