Saba Azad (also known as Saba Sultana Azad and Saba Singh Grewal) is a professional Indian actress, theatre director, and musician.
She is famous for playing lead roles in films Mujhse Fraaandship Karoge and Dil Kabaddi.
Apart from this, she has also sung in many Bollywood films, including films like Nautanki Saala, Mard Ko Dard Nahi Hota, Karwaan, Shaandaar.
Saba Azad Birth & Early Life
She was born in 1990 to Azad Singh and Sultana Azad in Delhi, India. She has a sister named Karuna Azad. She completed her schooling at Alexandra School, Amritsar.
She graduated from Sidana Institute of Management and Technology, Amritsar. She currently lives in Mumbai.
Saba Azad Education
Saba Azad Physical Stats
Saba Azad Career
Saba has worked in many Bollywood movies and various albums.
In the year 2008, she made her Hindi debut in the film Dil Kabaddi starring alongside Irrfan Khan, Rahul Bose, and Konkona Sen Sharma.
She has also done a short film Guroor. The film was featured at several international film festivals in New York and Florence.
In the year 2011, she starred in the romantic-comedy film Mujhse Fraaandship Karoge.
She did various commercials for brands like Cadbury, Pond’s, Kit kat, Vodafone, Sunsilk, and Airtel.
In the year 2010, she opened her own theatre company The Skins, and directed her first play Lovepuke.
Her interest in music and singing motivated her to start an electronic band.
Apart from being an actress in Bollywood, she has recorded songs for movies like Dhak Dhak Karne Laga for Nautanki Saala (2013), Calcutta Kiss for Detective Byomkesh Bakshy (2015), and Nakhrewali for Mard Ko Dard Nahi Hota (2018).
She was in a relationship with Imaad Shah, an actor, and musician but they broke up.
In the year 2022, she was spotted walking hand-in-hand with actor Hritik Roshan. The duo was clicked outside a cafe in Bandra by the paparazzi.
Salary & Net Worth
Social Media Accounts
Saba Azad Hobbies
Saba Azad Favorite Things
Some Unknown Facts About Saba Azad
- She was born and brought up in Delhi, India.
- She is the niece of Safdar Hashmi, a communist play writer and director.
- She also took part in Safdar Hashmi’s theatre group Jana Natya Manch.
- She loves dancing and took professional training in different dance forms like Odissi, Latin, Jazz, and Ballet. She performed Odissi in Canada, Nepal, and England.
- She was featured in Yash Raj Film’s Dhoom anthem posted by Talent division team.
- In January 2020, she performed at an Anti-CAA protest in Shaheen Bagh, New Delhi.
- Her hobbies are singing, dancing, and writing.
- She started her journey as a theater artist right after finishing her school.
- She is a member of the electro funk duo Madboy/Mink.
This is Payal Sharma. I am very passionate about entertainment writings, I love to watch new movies, Series and want to keep myself always updated in my writeups. You will enjoy my articles as everything is my own expression. Keep Reading cmriindia.org