Sheetal Thakur is a professional Indian film and television actress.
She is famously recognized for Bambukat (2016), Long Live Brij Mohan (2017), and Chhappad Phaad Ke (2019).
She got featured in the music video Ninja: Jinna Royi Aan in the year 2022.
Sheetal Thakur Birth & Family
She was born on 2nd April 1992 in Dharmshala, Himachal Pradesh. She has two siblings named Yuvraj and Shivani.
She did her schooling at St. Xavier’s Senior secondary school, Chandigarh, and graduated from the University of Delhi.
Sheetal Thakur Education
Sheetal Thakur Physical Stats
Sheetal Thakur Career
She started her professional career with the comedy-drama movie Bambukat as Sammi in the year 2016.
She appeared in the short comedy film Dark Brew as Ms. Ria Bajaj, a Psychiatrist, in the year 2017.
In the same year, she got featured in the comedy crime-drama movie Long Live Brij Mohan as Simi in the year 2017.
It is the story of a man feigning his own death. She acted as Jaya in the year 2019 drama movie Upstarts.
In the year 2019, she played the role of Ketaki Gupchup in the film Chhappad Phaad Ke. She did a drama movie Shukranu as Aakrti in the year 2020.
Along with films, She made her debut with the television comedy-drama series Banned as Nirmal in the year 2018.
Banned is a heart-wrenching musical voyage of four Sirsa boys. She starred in the year 2019 romantic series Fuh Se Fantasy.
She tied the knot with Vikrant Massey in the year 2022.
Salary & Net Worth
Social Media Accounts
Sheetal Thakur Hobbies
Sheetal Thakur Favorite Things
Some Unknown Facts About Sheetal Thakur
- She won the title of Beautiful Smile.
- After graduation, she served as an engineer at Havells, Delhi.
- She was born and brought up in Dharmshala, Himachal Pradesh.
- She has won the Femina Miss Himachal Pradesh beauty pageant.
- She walked on the ramp for the fashion designer Satya Paul, and did a jewellery photoshoot for Ruhee Nanda.
- She got featured in various advertisements and print shoots like Airtel, e-future, Sony Ericsson, HomeShop 18, and ICICI Bank.
This is Payal Sharma. I am very passionate about entertainment writings, I love to watch new movies, Series and want to keep myself always updated in my writeups. You will enjoy my articles as everything is my own expression. Keep Reading cmriindia.org