Ushasi Ray is a professional Bengali TV actress and model. She is famous for playing the lead role of Ahona in Star Jalsha’s Milon Tithi.
Ushasi Ray Birth & Early Life
She was born on 18th October 1993 in Kolkata, West Bengal. She is the daughter of Dev Ray, assistant director, and screenplay writer.
She went to Kamala Girl’s High School. She graduated in history from Asutosh College.
Ushasi Ray Education
Ushasi Ray Physical Stats
Ushasi Ray Career
She started her professional career in the year 2015 with a Star Jalsha’s Milon Tithi, played the lead role of Ahona in the show.
She played titular lead Bokul Roy in Zee Bangla’s Bokul Kotha.
She won several awards for her role Bokul like Kolkata Glitz, Zee Bangla Sonar Sansar, and more.
Subsequently, she appeared as a contestant in the dance reality show Didi No. 1 (Season 7 & 8).
In the year 2020, she got an opportunity to play the lead role of Kadambini Ganguly opposite Manoj Ojha in Zee Bangla’s television show Kadambini, but it went off-air within three months on 3rd October 2020 due to the deformability of historical screenplay.
Salary & Net Worth
Social Media Accounts
Some Unknown Facts About Ushasi Ray
- She is a big fan of Mimi Chakraborty.
- She likes reading poems written by Srijato.
- She was born and raised in Kolkata, West Bengal.
- She is an avid dog lover and has one named Brandy.
- She did a cameo role in Jai Kali Kalkattawali in the year 2017.
- She was the host of Zee Banglar Sarbojonin Durgotsob and Zee Bangla Rannaghor.
- She was ranked 1st in Most Desirable Woman On Television For 2020 by Calcutta Times.
It’s been a stagnant year for all but this recognition by @Calcutta_Times this year makes me aspire for more.— Ushasi Ray (@AmiUshasi) June 4, 2021
More to come.
Thank you @RumanGangulyTOI and rest of the winners. ❤️ pic.twitter.com/N5lZ4row7G
- She has appeared in several Web series like True Love, Byomkesh Chorabali, Sundarbaner Vidyaasagar, and more.